We Appreciate You
At cfd Investments we are always looking for new services to assist our financial advisers, provide incentives and perks that show our advisers how much we appreciate them. One of the biggest perks is our Presidential Advisers Trip, where many Advisers and Home Office employees have the opportunity to spend some time together in a beautiful place with wonderful fellowship. In past years, our Presidential Advisers Trip has been held at such exotic locations as Aruba, Bahamas, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, Mexico, and Virgin Islands.
Benefits and Services
cfd Investments looks forward to the continued expansion of benefits and services in years to come.
- High commission payout, paid weekly
- Presidential Advisers Trip
- Semi-Annual Conferences
- No Annual Fees for renewals, including your primary state, if your Annual Gross Dealer Concession is greater than $500,000
- The Maximum Annual Fee for cfd Investments is $700 plus your $175 branch fee (for any Adviser doing less than $50,000)
- Full Brokerage Services in stocks, bonds, ETFs, Options, and CDs through National Financial Services, a Fidelity Company
- A diversified product line including a wide array of mutual funds, limited partnerships, variable products, fixed products, and managed account strategies
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- Deductible Reduction Insurance Program
- Cyber Security Insurance Coverage, with additional cyber security technology running on your business devices
- Access to Investment Management Services and Financial Planning Services
- Staff trained to assist you with proposal presentations, technical support, and practice management assistance is always available for use
- “Employee” Benefits for Independent Contractors
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Banking Services
- Qualified Retirement Deposits
An opportunity for Advisers and CFD to join arms to go beyond mere compliance. The intent is to lift spirits and provide collaborative resources. The heart of the CFD organization is to help Advisers help their clients succeed!
Presidential Adviser Trip
Offered to the top 25 Financial Advisers with destinations such as Key West in 2021, Puerto Rico in 2020, Cabo San Lucas in 2019, and Cancun in 2018. In 2022, the qualifying Advisers were taken to Playa Del Carmen. In 2023, we will be taking them to Aruba.
We want to promote Adviser to Adviser peer interaction. There is nothing quite like ideas and encouragement from people who know firsthand what you are dealing with.